Saturday, June 26, 2010

shinny shinny day ^^

Recipe of the day:

Miso soup + lotsa lotsa Mushroom + tauhu + seaweed = TASTE GOODDDDDD
Lady fingers + egg plant + tomyam curry seasoning = SMELLLLLLL GOOOOOOD

Sum = Nice Nice Lunch :)

People of the day:

My sis: She looks pretty lazy today:)
She was sleeping at my side just now and is crawling to her bed now:)
She drove me home from working place just now.
I proud of her getting used to the manual little white proton saga. Sis, you are great. Last time, you aren't that great but now you are. ( Although ppl horns bhind you, haha)

Pets of the day:

My doggie, 3 legs doggie. You are crazy. You bites me when i going out to hang my clothes. You climb over my body. You tear away the newspaper! Arghhh.... But we love you so much:) Muacks little doggie.

Songs of the day:
Erm...listening to joey yong's song. Mom says she likes " Amazing Grace" Oh yea...me too:)

Work of the day:
Hmmm... My autocad drawing... Drew, lights, switch, fan, air cond, water heater...I printed one for my own self safekeeping:) woohooo...Will be engineers somedays.....hahahahahah

Alright, i love today....A Cheerful one:) yabiyabadibadoo................

No comments:

Post a Comment