Saturday, June 12, 2010

You never learn to appreciate when your children beside you

Since young, i love my family and my parents a lot. I was thinking next year i will be stepped in my working life and not be able to come back to my home sweet home.

Therefore, i was trying very hard to persuade myself to go back home and have my internship near my hometown. In fact, i have did it by working at a five minutes drive distance's company.

I not really feel that i learn anything in the company. I feel like i learn nothing but only typing which is a skill i have already mastered in my primary school. Not even that, the boss there ask me to learn from the Malay girl about skill of drafting letter...HAHAHAHA...funny...i know everything better than the Malay girl regards to computer.

I feel the boredom of working life and i feel no challenging making me bored all the way.

I hope to have a happy weekend everytimes.

But now, you make me down.

What you have done to me and why did i sleep so early every night is because of you.
Not that praying and believe in god is not good but you are just too much...until you forget the existing of your husband and children.
I don't want to blame you for praying god because believe in god is a good practice. I did that also, but you are just too much.

You had used up my relaxing time to have your learning bible session, you used up my time of practicing piano. However, you blame me facing my computer without doing anything and you blame me about my learning about mathematics.

Hey, do you really know why did i choose to come back to Malaysia?
I miss my piano, my everything which i can't do everyday in Singapore.
You don't really know me but you pretend you are.
You know God more than me. I am not jealous but you are not going to appreciate the existing of me.

Well, i don' t know what will happen. I will just leave you here one day when i trying to achieve my dream.

I love you but i have to leave you someday....
I beg you to appreciate the existing of me from this moment...
I hope you are..

No comments:

Post a Comment