Thursday, April 3, 2014

Just be friend- Day1?

Just Be friend- Day 1

Restricting myself from gchat you in the office, yes, I know you are drawing the line. I have drawn it wayyyyyyyyy long time ago by telling myself DO NOT private message or whatsapp you. I did it, well, but I miss talking to you in the office. Especially, I am surviving in the office for so many months, because I have someone who can cheer me up.

Well, day 1, as i recorded today, I would not chat with you anymore in the office. The same feelings when i lose Terry is happening now, as i lose a friend, a closed friend, a mentor, someone who was holding my hand saved me, but dumped me aside once everything has done.

Can we just be friend? I never ask for anything more than that, I hope the line is drawn and is done and we will start chatting again~

No comments:

Post a Comment