Sunday, April 6, 2014

Just Be Friend? Day 3

Hi Just be friend,

Day 3 of not talking, and trying to forget. While my sister telling me about she has a plan to go Lombok for hiking, need a pair of shoes. Damn it! The Salomon shoes come into my mind. Hi, you are Salomon's adviser. Given any circumstances, I will definitely ask you for advice. But too bad, we ain't friends anymore, I wouldn't want to ask/consult you about that =[

You appear on my fb chat at 12am, distractive like hell, feel like asking you "eh, tomorrow bkt gasing, not sleeping ? Why so late?" However, i guess you will answer "Sleeping soon, hehe!" Or totally silence because you are still drawing a LINE.

You taking forever to draw it. Well, I will wait, and i will take my time to forget you!!!!

And then no more friends =[

No comments:

Post a Comment