Sunday, January 4, 2015

Outsider

Seems like I am an outsider today. Again is the matter of 4/5 I can still feel it, I can't ignore it. I am sensitive. I told myself not to do this but as much as I care, I couldnt resist myself from doing it.
As much, I become emotional, I am angry with myself probably. Not sporting, not happy, can't be that high too on a whole.

New year wish ?! What to do ?
Find a boyfriend so that I could get someone, one and only one for me and on my side.
I have no right to ask for more from a friend. No right and not right.

Let's be it. I hope I can cope, I try, I know I am wrong, but I can't do anything to prevent that happen. Fingers crossed, cheers to friendship forever~

I am always that kind of person who like to stick to original group, original people, original dynamics. I am emotional, sensitive when I care. When I am not, I will be cold and ignoring.

Happy Monday blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment