Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Valentine Day to you

Paranoid waited for this post, I knew it will happen and it has happened :) 

Thanks for letting me a good freedom. The relationship has been hanging inside my heart for quite some time.

To be honest, I did admit i like you before but most of the time I got angry in front of you, I got messy in front of you, I became bad temper in front of you. I don't really know the reason. By all means, I would like to thank you for taking care of me this longest time to be a very independent person now :) 

I wish you a very happy valentine day 😍it's good you find a complemental Her at last. When will be my time to find a suitable him ? Pass me some luck, k? 

Putting this down, I feel I really can step out and to be out from Singapore. Knowingly if we are together, you are a stable man, I am an adventurous girl which will makes things not happen. Letting this go, perhaps I will quickly make a decision. 


1 comment:

  1. 你爱得很有勇气~赞叹你~
    所有喜欢过的人,都很值得我们珍惜,所以收起来好好收藏吧~
    爱。永不止息~ ^^

    ReplyDelete