Sunday, July 17, 2016

About Music and Life

Perhaps I shouldn't bitch about him as it is more than half a year.
Changing an inspiring yet stressful violin teacher has made me grown up a little and related things to life
A) know your aim and goal where to go to and how to go to, just as if you are playing a song, a music not notes
B) be precise and picky on things, works and subjects, so that it will sound perfect in the end and presentable with loud applause. Do not waste energy on scrambling and producing low quality work.
C) be picture perfect and totally cool and awesome on things which get posted.
D) use more bow, don't be afraid be confidence just like in life, just like the interview
E) relax and find comfortable position so that beautiful sound will be produced. It's like life have to be relax and comfortable to live in, to be happy.
F) imagine the sound, set the tempo , bre confidence and "go"! Dream, plan, and Go!!! Don't be afraid 
G) correct time, meet the correct person, do the correct things 
H) very strict to self, practice and be awesome
I) tell if you love, don't be shy, vibrato if you want, don't be shy!

I love the year of 2016, I have a dream but I put aside, i decided to brush up my low standard skill, I decided to do what I can to improve. I decided to chill a little follow the Moldau, got to the sea. I decided to let go things that I hold on tight to, r/s, friends but decided to do whichever I can be happy on. I live yolo, I learn to love, I open my heart and be ready to meet someone who is better, who care, who I think is compatible to me. Now will let it be as faith, the person who unnamed, unfound, but somewhere there, he's there showing me his hand.

My dream remain as a dream but I work towards it, by not letting go my true heart, the real me and work hard towards my goal. It's there, is has to be there whenever my heart is beating, lung is breathing till the day they stopped and I meet my beloved family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment