Sunday, September 18, 2016

All taken

When all of them all taken! You are left alone, you are on your own, you are no longer bubbly, you don't laugh the way you are. You try to keep cool and calm, you know there's no point of return as everyone moving forward.

A race of life remains as a race, everyone continue with the track, dating, married, give birth, kids grown up, all full flooded with fb, friends Jio you go play tinder because you are lonely. And you think you somewhere there's a prince waiting for you but it's not true, no prince, no one waiting for you.

You thought you are atas, you play a violin, you play a piano, you read poem, your boy friend should share the same interest and at least not a clubbing guy. Sorry, no such guy exist! Don't have! Wake up! If you want, go flirt go play tinder! 

Let me know if the guy is good? Not sure, no one knows! Take it or leave it..

Oh well, what to do? I still believe be myself and be on my own is definitely better than out of desperation simply lug a guy for heaven sake... 

I believe in self, I think I can, just a little bit tougher but I should be able to pull through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment