Monday, November 3, 2014

Hello, first day at work

Very weird to work in a big company. No one seems to talk to you, I think they are busy.

No one free to show you around, not even introduce you to your colleagues and you are left on your own to have fun, to explore.

I think the glassdoor is pretty weird, by showing push and pull discretely, the pantry is quite awesome but there's definitely a vending machine which take your money, the toilet is big but smelly.

All these makes my morning anticipate but willing to explore however when my colleagues said last few weeks she brought home some work, I have something in my heart dropped. Erm...challenge eeh? It's what you are coming for, right?

Eh, but ah, I want to practice violin and teach piano. I secretly hope i will have time for all these.

Cheers, I hope i will survived. I think i will survived!

No comments:

Post a Comment