Friday, March 13, 2015

Likka 5 years old

Family is indeed important for me in my life now, I start to appreciate more about family especially when I have to stay in Singapore permanently. I appreciate mom cooks my favorite food, dad makes me nice orange juice and take away the best char kuey teow in town, drive me everywhere, I am likka Princess. I love them although they are noisy and naggy at times. I love playing music for dad and mom, I am still imagining times when I was practicing piano, he was reading the news and Mom was cooking~

How time flies, and this never stays longer and I have to be a loner to play violin for no one except the little animals sitting on my bed. Take away food everyday, take the train and squeeze with people everyday~ I hate life without family especially parents.

I know my sister has improved much, she's no longer that sister I hated when i was younger, she changed to be better and more caring person. I love her in that sense, every time when I get home I love to stick to her and make her go shopping with me. Best companion and I could feel the sisterhood once more in my life.

But why at times she will like a 5 years old who act cunning or perhaps she wants to win in every situation. When everyone told her its a loosing battle, she still wants to prove that she's right. She still has her top jealousy on top of everything, love and attention from the parents. She hated parents criticizing her, but parents always think that education is the most important component in our up bringing. They are strict and criticize their children frequently. It's responsibilities of the parents to tell the child that he/she is wrong. 

I appreciate them, but why my sis couldn't and she keeps thinking of jealousy why parents can't just love her without criticizing her. Well, I really hope she can think straight and don't spoil our long planned vacation. I will love to bring her everywhere she wants to be and eat the best food with her in town and play eat drinks with her in the chalet.

Please don't make me upset :( please do not get affected by any unnecessary circumstances. I have partially losing some important friends, and now you want me to even lose the great time with family ?

Always love you all~
In my heart will be always family come first, dream, friends, then money always come last.

Please stay ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment