Thursday, May 7, 2015

My siblings are selfish

After years, I still think that my siblings are extremely selfish. Since young they do not care about others, they care their own happiness, they are ridiculous person, they don't be considerate. apparently they are the elder siblings, I should be blessed because I am taken care of. But so far, I taken care of by my parents but I don't think they do especially my brother.
The selfish and irresponsible brother who run away from responsibility with only taking my parents advantage and money.
My sister is selfish with her emotion, jealousy hatred. When everything comes together she can't think straight and start to argue why brother can enjoy luxurious of selfish but she can't. There, she follow and become selfish.

Loud applause. Sometimes I think my brother has to be educate better, so that he won't affect his sisters and disturb our feelings. Wonder if he knows he has fault though, either he knows it but pretend or he is totally blunt.

What to do ? I am learning to let things go. I shall find my own happiness and own life instead of holding on to this family relationship which doesn't work at all 

No comments:

Post a Comment