Thursday, March 31, 2016

Made my day!

It has been a while since you last liked my photo. Normally, I am not inside the photo, it will be either good food or scenery that we shared or a piano. Hah, thanks to mom who send me my childhood photo and you really liked it ? I am glad ... Even if in gaudium magnum, no one will stop by and smell the roses. 

At the speed of how you scrolling through social media, you stop by and like this, it's like a great bonus which windfall on me. 

Since when Am I so excited about just a "like"?! How have you invade my life and make me so helpless :( it has been 4 months, and I still have thinking on you. strangely, I hope I am not desperate, but you have really attracted me and become a part of my thinking memory.

Can we meet soon? 😔 why is there such strong feelings? Why ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment