Tuesday, April 19, 2016

3 days in a row

Why you?
Why 3 days in a row :( 
I miss you badly because it has been a month we have not met. 

I sort of gave up checking whether you like my photos or not. 
Out of a sudden, I think you might be quite free, you liked my photos in seconds, almost right after the moment I posted!!! I was quite shock...

Thanks for that, you have motivated me to play Kreutzer for a full 2 hours nonstop.

I wonder how's that come from ? It's actually come from you. I wonder why is there special ? Because of you being so special that I have not ever met such person in my life.

You are the first, who make me fall so hard, even my previous is just fall but both side too have some feelings. For you, I am really not that sure... Why you have all the universal law of attractions to attract me, to make me fall, to cling in all my feelings. 

Oh, please, if it's a yes, please do more, if it's a no, please never :(

I miss you  

No comments:

Post a Comment