Tuesday, April 26, 2016

7 days changes my mind

God creates the world in 7 days. Nah, I don't believe all these and I just knew it as a story.
You have invaded my life and thoughts within 7 days. It just makes me feel like shouting after 5 good months, I am still getting so much influence from you. Everything that I am doing, I will think of how innovative you are, if you were here, what will you probably have done.

3 cases happened recently which you are the most influencing one who make me think of these. Even mom doesn't influence me with her intelligence so much ...

1. The curry rice case, I was so hungry to the point that I felt like eating a lot of rice with hot curry. I can't be bothered to warm the pot and to cook anything. There~ the idea, I boiled water in the kettle, loaded my favorite Korean drama, poured hot water into a camping pot and warmed the curry packet up. Fast and less effort~ lesson learned during the camping, you thought of heating the can food from the hot water in a lazy cold morning.

2. The ground too dry, can't force in the joss sticks. How? No spade available. I have an umbrella on hand with a very sharp pointy end. I kept thinking... The idea of camping forcing in the metal rod to hold the tent has popped up. There, you taught me to angle the rod when pushing it in. How to poke it further in, i tried that with my umbrella, it works like a professional. Wow, I am a girl, not even from Girl Scout! I am proud of myself :) 

3. Not sure whether is it from you or mom. A bouquet of flowers shall be put in the vase for my late grandparents. No vase available, dad recommended to use 1.5 liter water bottle which we brought to hold the tea. Well, the mouth of the bottle is too small, and doesn't hold the big bouquet of flowers. There~ I found 2 small glass white wine bottle and I divided the flowers into two bouquet. I think both late grandpa and grandma would love to have one each :)

You keep me thinking of how to make things better, more cool, even sometimes I hope I am bringing a Swiss Army knife with me so that I can do weird innovative act like you. That has impressed me, that has make me fall so hard, and I miss you again already :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment