Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Annoyance


Everything seems annoy me everyday, why should I live ?
A) stupid lift never come in time and stop every freaking levels
B) due to stupid lift, always miss the bus downstairs 
C) even buying food have to queue for 15-20 minutes! Hell, it's my break!
D) need to find seat after buy food!
E) if not then eat in office and imagine you never step out of office for freaking 9 hours? 
F) stupid people in the mrt and doesn't move, and those behind keep pushing you 
G) stupid long queue because the frequency of the bus is long. Aunty push you aside, squeeze you aside
H) ridiculous consultant who pile up work for you and over promise deadlines
I) never tell you details about who to send the email and you have to wake up early and recall the email
J) join the project half way through, don't know head don't know tail
K) never get to enjoy good stuff (eg: traveling) but help to do all shit work for people who go overseas 
L) everyday freaking tired and don't have time for personal development ( music, language or even building another chapter of life)
M) I want my own room, own space, own time, why the others bother me? 
N) no more close friends, because they have girl friend
O) even your parents' password for everything, you need to freaking remember 
P) I rant it out here because I have no where to rant, everyone busy typing whatsapp but no one replying anything, such lousy communicated world is not commuting at all!!!!!!!!!!!
Q) Facebook and Instagram have nothing to see
R) the guy I like, doesn't response
S) after a break/ vacation, generally will become more Emo, it doesn't cure the Emo permanently
T) money spent but not extra happy
U) don't know what I want in my life l
V) very tired but feel like sleeping is wasting of time

I guess those annoyances are good enough ~_~


No comments:

Post a Comment