Sunday, February 28, 2016

I love today! Friday (26 Feb)

Yay! It's weekend and we were all out without the annoying friend :D At certain point, I think today no one dominating any topics and we were happy talking nonsense. I really love nonsense which distressed all of us.

Yay! He's sitting beside me and I just enjoyed to sit by his side although I don't really talk a lot with him. Improvement happens, today we talked quite much. Love it ❤️ regret never buy a cake tho. i was on the train with him for 3 minutes alone time but I was super bad in small talk... God help me please ? If you know he's the right person >_<""

Anyways, still quite happy to know his full Chinese name and silly me never get to see his birth date cos was too Hapz when hold his IC .. Kind of 受宠若惊, I hope I will be Normal next time and be myself more! 

It won't work if I keep on going to be shy and to be introvert and has nothing to talk with him. Love it when comes to the topic of chicken and menses hahaha ~_~ but how rare does this happen.. I hope I can, I hope I could, I hope I will get this right ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment