Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Fated or not fated

Half a year passes by, I shall think we are totally not fated. You have lived in my dream for half a year, but we ain't talking, meeting or messaging. Isn't that a big hint drop from the sky?

Today, when i meet you again, I am not shy anymore. I am just a normal me, i tried some topics with you, but I couldn't figure out how. You ended up talking about church stuff with opa. It's tough because my world doesn't evolve with yours. Not at all, we are a total independent set, no mutual area found. I got you when we talk about music classes, but that was together with Opa. I am clueless, I don't think I will ever reveal this. Let it be a secret.... I look forward to our Perth photos.. But when's next trip? Forever not fated, wanted to buy you Vico and they already don't carry any. 

Why would you come along so late? Only when we do not meet frequently, when we no longer study together :(

No comments:

Post a Comment