Thursday, May 26, 2016

When dream remains as a dream

After a long while, I have gotten this photo from Royston. Here's the place where I start to like you, the offering of jacket. I regretted never say yes to the jacket. Look! You are so wrapped up and cold, that's why I am saying no.  

It was my last day there in Perth, it's my last destination there in Perth before my departure. I did not realize I like you but only when I was in the airport waiting for flight when Royston said "Hey, Opa happy when see you and Greg having common topics." I am like shoot! Yah, in the trip, you have NEVER stop impressing me.

The navigation in the rottness island, how Mike actually keep relying on you by taking out sand from his snorkeling mask. Your cooking, your determination to get the best wood for the chimney, your innovation on the hanging GPS phone cover for charging, set up tents quickly, you can drive tho a bit scary, your jokes, you actually know gu zheng, piano and singing! You sang Disney songs in the car, you love Mendelssohn, the trap you made in the resort room, you taught me kayak when Opa scold me and lose patience on me, you intend to lend me your jacket, your helping hand when I get hurt by coral, you swim back and check whether I am fine but not washed away by the wave, you decided to be adventurous and pick up my sun glasses from the blow hole, we screamed and screamed and make sure you are back in one piece. Not sure why I am just keep impressed by everything you have done.

Honestly, during the trip I sort of unintentionally followed your foot steps to everywhere you adventured. You got to the front I followed your back. I am happy with my hiking shoes which allow me to hop here and there without falling. 

I am always a follower but not a leader, I love to be the supportive role by just quietly giving you morale support and walk beside you. However, sometimes you are smart to the point I do not know what to do for you but to stand there and be amazed. I love to talk to you actually but it's so difficult to come out with the topic which suit both you and me. We have a gap- might be age gap, religions gap. Apart from food and music, it's tough to discuss about other things under the sun, oh well, religion part, I really can't handle. I am a Buddhist, I respect Catholics but I don't follow. It's not native to me. 

It has been more than half a year. Perhaps I should let go of you from my mind  and remain you as my dream, the ideal partner. But you are perfect until I do not know when I can meet my next. You came along after a long while whereby I was actually cling my heart on someone before this. I am happy to have you actually because you have given me the proof that I have let go and  given up my past.

Thanks anyway, I would still hope, we could gather and be friend till then <3 I will print a book of photos... Just because of you have made this trip memorable and out of my expectation.




No comments:

Post a Comment