Monday, May 30, 2016

The principal seat

It was nervous to sit at the principal hot desk. The stress, the concentration, the accuracy. The sound should be picture perfect, should not offend the conductor.

However, it was nice and fun to hear the harmony of the orchestra. The quality of playing from everyone, no one sounds silence, too soft, hear nothing...

Bowing would have to be perfect as such principal's guidance and big actions are both important for the orchestra to follow.

I love the harmony of the orchestra. My ears definitely enjoyed them. I would like to be there one day, when I don't feel stress for anything anymore. I think once I build up confidence, I would like to fly and sit at the principal seat. It's fun! I would like my life to be fun!

Salute! I have spent my life to contribute to music, regardless others like friendships and relationships. I would want him to accept this part of me, and what's not if just friend, they could be ignored and let me prioritize something I like. I want to make both parents proud as both invested money and time on my interest. I would like to build and I want to build to become principal one day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment