Monday, August 24, 2009

The abortion of baby

Pain still the pain which never ever eased. It is normal to feel sad and pain, but i must dump it somewhere, because the baby no more in my body, no longer can stay with me, may be for time being. I duwan to lost the touch, but i have to. I am the weak one, i must give up this for time being. Give up the baby, let the monster bring her away, and try to born another one next time. For the next time, i will be more careful, no more take it so easily and forget about the existence of the monster.

The pain now deep inside my heart, no one cure it although everyone advicing concerning. No more pride for me to show off the beautiful baby girl because she is dead no longer belongs to me, taken away by the monster. Although i wan her so much, for this moment, i am not allowed to do anythg but to focus for my "health". My everything which is undone and hardly to be done. I must stay strong stay fit to wait for the day my another baby to born.

I must put down the pain, the sadness....
I must do it right now...
god, help me...pls open a window to me when you shut my door...
ease my pain quickly....
i need a shelter...urgently

No comments:

Post a Comment