Sunday, August 30, 2009

Is a dream!


heex...i grabbed this photo from my brother's friend, and now she is my friend, wei ling's photo album.

Hah...term started and having stress...look back to the past, the sweet time when i went to my sponsored trip to UK, i would like to thank my brother.

Phew....i lost my target initially...now i have it...let me faster finish this undergraduate life..May be i am making a wrong choice for being in Math this time...I can't expand the talent here...But i still need to appreciate myself for being existence in the world. The world is big..big and much much larger....

This singapore island is only 0.111111% of the world. May be oni 0.0000001%, who knows?
Hmmm....influenced by my brother's gang...i truthfully admire them....They have their life enjoy every moment! Although they are suffer when they work, they manage to enjoy the fruit. They sacrifice and take the risk to achieve their dream.

Hah...wat's next..South America for them...NICE...bless them have a nice trip.

I wish i wish...i will be financially independent in my future...grab my first camera...and go to somewhere which is nice, beautiful ...somehow, will enlighten my thinking and my soul!

While waiting for the sweet moment...let me work hard for my tutorial now...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment