Monday, June 22, 2009

edinburgh, scotland



This journey started without any guidance and a little bit of confuse. With some down and moody feeling, i had lan everything on my own with my not well spoken english. This was the time to train myself but yet i dun hav any confidence on my own.

Here, i reached the city of edinburgh, waverly edinburgh railway station. I am lost when i was first stepped out from the train (National railway). Nervous atmosphere had surrounded me, i stepped forward and headed to somewhere without any sense of direction. At last, i found an information centre, i have to plan what to do in scotland for the rest of 4 days . Phew... hoping that the information centre can help me alot but they bring me down all the sudden. Sorry, we don't have any 3 days 2 nights trip package to Highland which fulfil ur requirment.(\i need a tour depart on tues, mostly they started on mon) Sad...sob...disappointed... hungry...tired... Almost all the negative feeling have popped out from my soul and spirit. All researches that i have done at home are useless....

Alright, let us just find a place to stay b4 decide wat to do for tmr... Here, i came to an hostel named castle rock... It is a youth hostel. We get a dormitory room with 16 girls inside the room. Yea.. is a great hostel with free coffee and tea. Alright, time to plan what to do tmr... SHOCK... when i look on my watch ... time is 4.15pm...U might ask:" Wat's the prob with the time 4.15pm?"

Ohh... i haven't take bath and haven't eat my lunch and most importantly all the information centre and tour booking will ended their business on 5pm . This means , if i can't rush for the booking b4 5pm..tmr i will be stayed at edinburgh and wasted one day here without any travel to highland. So, wat should i do? I phone bac to my brother with my helpless voice. At last, we find a tour with " Highland Experience Tour". I haven't see properly the iternary for the trip, i just payed with credit card for that. Rushing to pay, i have regret for a while. However, i went for this trip which is sponsered by ----> my dear brother. So, i thk i should accept every offer from him. I not dare to take any decision on it.

P/s: Weakness: i hav to learn...how to make decision on my own....I am alwaz weak in taking decision.

Alright, 2 days at the highland.... fun and relax... only feel a little bit of tireness bcos the journey was too long...

Fun with loch ness, barrack, all the fort... all the glen... all the loch...all the photo taking session.

I get stressed again...bcos i forget to brg camera's battery. Why i alwaz being so forgetful with everythg left in the house? I started to blame my dumb brain...

Back to Edinburgh...Should be quite relaxing and not to worry for the rest of the 2 days.. Who knows, when i first get back to castle rock hostel, " SORRY, there are no rooms provided today... bcos everyone heading to edinburgh to watch OASIS concert....wat the fish!!! this stupid OASIS make me have to sleep on the street for tonight. I walk and walk and find one hostel to another hostel. Who knows: sorry lahhh...today BOHHHH hostel!!!" Hey, me and mommy with our hand full with luggages and full of hungriness. We walk from east end to west end.One more time i have to disturb brother Hong again. I called him with a voice of restless. Pls help me to search online, at the street of edinburgh did it left any hostel rooms? YEA ... is near west end. I found it without any map holded in my hand.Phew...luckily...

        Funny thgs happened in front of me again---->"i have found another railway station named HAYMARKET..." WAT????!!!! How come the small town have 2 railway stations? I stared on my train ticket... EHY...mommy we actually should get back to london with the train started from HAYMARKET and not the ordinary edinburgh waverly station. OHH thank god... thank guanyinma... she told us this by giving us a hint with no rooms in the castle rock hostel.


Alright, the room for this WEST END hostel is cheap but we hav a mixed room sleep with guys and ladies. A bit of uncomfortable but i keep comfort myself... juz stay calm for 2 more days will get back to london.

COOL... as for the last day, we get to the castle with a rush timing and so for the museum of scotland... GOD...mommy was scared of we are not on time for the train... She rushing on the street nearly get knocked by a double decker bus... PRAY>..< luckily, nothing happen to her. We reached HAYMARKET at last... but what u thk will happen next is........this stupid scottish say...sorry madam, ur train is at the main station waverlay edinburgh station... wat the fish again... luckily he let us get in the scottish rail for FOC ...another incident happen... the scottish stupid train delayed.... SONG BOH?

BOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we reach at the waverly staiton on 3.50pm, our train is depart on time 4pm... I open my eyes calmly and look at the sign board... alright, i get the platform number 8... run run run run run run run run.... luckily mommy has stamina... we run together and we jump in the train ...juz nice is coach E...i find the seat and we rest for 2 minutes... the train departs...

tireness and restless....Gratefully, we reach london safely...

I never ever forget this edinburgh trip... is a trip which is not as fun as I think...but is a trip that make me grow and learn....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment